PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
So i seen a really good post offsite as to why this should be considered. I support. Heres just my personal opinion on the matter. The world isn't black and white. There's so many reasons to be able to block people, because things are more complex in life than rules. Interpersonal relationships end badly, people get abused off-site, people make racist and homophobic comments that look innocent to others but hit hard to those marginalized groups. And a lot of these incidents fall outside the spectrum of the rules. It's almost irresponsible to force people to just 'deal' with users who make them uncomfortable. Especially on a site thats just a game (can i also point out theres blocking features on tons of other games) Theres even reasons to block people ingame, like resellers or people who send nonsense pms. sure they might be 'petty' or whatever but its still within someonea rights to not want to interact with certain users. Especially since blacklists arent allowed. Maybe every ban should require a reason. The ban should be automatic but atleast then if its a serious reason the mods will be notified.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page