PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Okay, I tried my damndest to find the thread I brought this up in before, but couldn't find it. I had proposed coding to put in with a block feature. Basically, say you want to block a user because of just, not wanting to interact with them or them leaving a distaste in your mouth that isn't reportable. Wherein when you click the button to block them it brings up a pop-up prompting you to click whether or not you just wish to ignore the user in question or if you'd like to report them. This of course would say something along the lines of "Are you wishing to block this user due to harrassment, rule-breaking, or some other reportable offense?" With a link to the rules perhaps. And if you hit yes it redirects you into the report form instead. This way, people who you would prefer to not interact with you can avoid, and then people who should actually be reported don't get ignored. I don't fully remember all what I had summarized it to, but something similar to this. And any of this can be built upon or changed as well.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page