PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ACA*. An apology, and an explanation. BLM/LGBTQ+ Support

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > ACA*. An apology, and an explanation. BLM/LGBTQ+ Support >

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
thank you for posting this clarification! prior to this announcement i was somewhat concerned with the lack of communication on the issue, so i appreciate your coming forward with this. i do have a question: it's in regards to offensive acronyms. in the past, staff have said that acronyms such as [censored] etc. are acceptable because you don't necessarily know the word they're using in the acronym, even if these acronyms are widely known to have disallowed words in them. this would seem to apply to "aca*" as well, so i'm curious as to why this is different. i understand not wanting to allow acronyms with swears in them, and if that's the decision of the moderating team going forwards, that's completely understandable. i'm just checking for clarification since this seems to contradict previous rules. thanks ^^ mod edit: acronyms with profanity removed
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page