PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ACA*. An apology, and an explanation. BLM/LGBTQ+ Support

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > ACA*. An apology, and an explanation. BLM/LGBTQ+ Support >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine

#BLM

Pride Month Support

I'll be posting approved petitions and charities etc in no particular order. We just want them out there for people to see. Please be wary that, if you're donating to change.org the money doesn't go the cause but seems to go towards the upkeep of the site. If you wish to donate strictly to the charity/petition starter etc, then do not donate to change.org. - Large List of Petitions - Transwomen of Color Collective - Homeless Black Trans Women Fund - SF LGBT Center - Trans Employment Program - Black Aids Institute - Mermaids - The Okra Project - akt - Transgender Law Center - Equality Network - Transgender North Ireland - Black Trans Fund - Black Trans Travel Fund - Gay Center - The Trevor Project - Make Juneteenth a National Holiday ------------- If you have a petition/charity that is working to aid these causes that you know is 100% safe and the money is going towards the cause, please send them to a staff member. Hootie and I will always be available through Discord if you have access. Do not post the link here, as we do need to do a quick review of the link! Please be mindful when giving money; here is a link regarding scammers who prey on your goodwill. It's best to check these things before making a donation. If Hootie and Myself are not available or you don't wish to go by us you can also contact Amanome, Garthic, Belial and Eltafez. URGENT! Currently Looking for LBGTQ+ Petitions and charities
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page