PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD # 8

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD # 8 >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
arceus.pngc.png
Wow the explanation for why revamping scours is so much more difficult than expected sounds like a big challenge. That's a lot of features to have to make work with each other. Thank you for the update Niet, and good luck! Hopefully hindsight and experience are making the creation of PFNew (thank you Bel for that) a lot easier and less problematic for future modification, I've often heard how the current code is just layers piled on top of each other and forced to work, making everything more difficult to work with in the long run. I am jumping on the "only use party page" train. I only ever go to my profile if I want to edit my AM or trainer card. That said, combining the two pages makes a lot of sense and I have no complaints on that. [question] In the image of PFNew I see that most of the shortcut links are removed. Is this going to be permanent, or just a side-effect of Niet not having any links to favorite as shortcuts at this stage of development?
Buy stuff at my Shop v-dragon.png Score: 887
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page