PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Trade in deltas for delta points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Trade in deltas for delta points >

Bubble07's AvatarBubble07
I definitely support this. Personally I have never hatched deltas, but I have paid attention to the market, when deltas are sold, what they're selling for, etc. I've noticed that deltas are definitely undervalued for what they cost to make. It takes 20 delta points to delta one 5,120 EXP egg. In comparison, one 5,120 EXP shiny is worth 4 delta points. You'll need to exchange 5 shinies of the same value of an egg to delta one egg. That's really expensive! This in itself, I find, devalues regular delta pokemon as they can't be recycled. Consider shiny chances, albino chances, etc. You'll hatch a lot of regular pokemon before you'll get a shiny. I'd even go as far to say that it's out of reach for most players who can't boost their shiny chances to the highest they can go, or have the currency to buy shinies. I think that if we were to recycle regular deltas, they should be worth one point each, no matter the EXP. It's an even playing field: you delta your party of six 5,120 EXP eggs. This costs 120 DP. You hatch them all - no specials, all regular deltas. Darn, better luck next time! You recycle them for 6 DP. that's a 0.05% return. Not at all enough to delta even one egg again, but it's something! Still expensive, but you have more options. This, I think, will actually make ALL deltas gain value and even encourage more users to use this feature of the site. If you can recycle regular deltas, even for just 1 point, less people would be resorting to releasing them to the shelter and instead be encouraged to sell them. It would give more value than the aesthetic value that collectors vie for. There is also still a difficulty to it, as you'll be hard pressed to gain DP still. It's just a small boost to close the gap that deltas have now. As for the concern over DP prices for specials: before Deltas were added, shinies still had value in the market. If we can exchange regular deltas for 1 point, then yes, in regards to DP values specials will be worth less. Perhaps then we don't use delta points as a marker for value and instead go back to EXP it takes to hatch? Or another way to assign value? Before this feature was added to the site there were other ways to judge how much money a shiny was worth. I'm sure the community would find a way.

Team : 0 points

Call me bubble/bubs! (they/them) Icon made by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page