PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orchid's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Orchid's Journal >

Orchid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrchid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
About Orchid
  • Intro: Orchid
  • Evolution: Trainer/Pokésona
  • ????
I sort of touched on who I am in my first post, but not really who Orchid is and her evolution over the years. Orchid was the first name I used here on Pokéfarm back in the PF1 days. It came from another site I was on at the time, an RP board that never really launched, where my then friend and I used colors for our names instead of our usual usernames and whatnot. If you're super curious, my profile picture on that site, and part of where the name came from, was a recolored Spore Back Troll from Magic the Gathering. Yes. I'm a nerd. That's why I'm here. I had just turned the colors purple and loved forever on my "bubbly puppy". Which is what I called that card. >.> So, Orchid. I use this name here, clearly, and on the DS games. I never used it in PoGo
Valor if you must know
, and no I wont give out my friend code since I don't really play anymore, but instead a different name that has nothing to do with any of the names I chose for myself in the games. Orchid was not my original name for the games growing up. See, I grew up with Red/Blue (I was team Yellow!) where you were "Red" or "Blue" (Ash/Gary). There was no "Are you a boy or a girl?" questioning professor. While I didn't mind being "Ash" I didn't want to be Ash. I usually used "Alex" or "Jamie" as they're unisex names. They were usually short for "Alexandra" or ... I guess just "Jamie". *shrugs* It's just what I did. And then I stopped playing pokémon! Flash forward to I believe Diamond/Pearl era and I started again and I probably used my nickname I went by at the time. But I could be a girl! Now, I just use Orchid. Because of Pokéfarm.

Evolution of Pokésonas!

When I first started this game, I made the decision to stick with that purple coloring mentioned before. Works out because I love purple. Love it. I also didn't have colored hair back then. I've been torn imagining my "character" as a whole.
Trainer sprite & pokésona by 1mbean
My pokésona at the time was a mix of a shiny Pachirisu and Espeon. I never picked which one I was. I liked both. They both "fit" Orchid. As I've grown up over the years and things, friendships, have changed I have as well. I fell back in love with pokémon in Pearl/Diamond and thus Pachirisu. However, my biggest friendship at the time was extremely toxic
lol if you're out there hi!
and I just... have a hard time identifying with Pachirisu anymore. :\ I love her. I just... can't. Pachieson/Esperisu, you had a good run. I still love you, I just can't identify with you anymore. Which brings my to my newest thing. I. Love. Lilligant. I don't know why. She's cute. Me as a person, I'm team fire/flying. Like. Pidgeot is my JAM. Seriously, I use fly for most gym battles. >.> But Lilligant herself isn't a pokésona. So I've started with something similar. A recolor. This recolor of Lilligant is Orchid. As a trainer, Orchid would probably be all Team Grass. So here is my recolor. Lilligant in this color palette is Orchid. As I devolpe my own persona of Orchid further I'm sure her pokésona will come as well. As it is, I'm thinking of doing a revamp of her trainer sprite. It's cute. It's just not me anymore. :\ Oh well. This is giving me a chance to learn. I might make two sprites a new Orchid with her team and me, the person behind Orchid. As of June 27, 2020 I have to laugh and say that yes, Orchid as a pokéfarm persona herself is probably that above Lilligant. But I never fell in love with her. Instead I have come up with Banettemon (see new post) who is my Pokésona. Banette (and Shuppet) is one of my favorite pokémon more than Lilligant. Please read my Banettemon post for more information. I really need to give her a better name...
???? I just want to have it here for when I need it :P I'm lazy when it comes to wanting to code extra later on.

template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use | divider | bullet
water.png 3,836 water.png Type Race Hunt: 2 / 321 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page