PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
Should we just make a new thread labeled "New Releases Discussion" to encompass all discussion about the new releases, would that be an okay alternative to always lumping such discussion in this thread? It's just that much of this discussion is so closely related to the sprites that it just feels redundant to make a new thread for nearly the same thing, as such a thread would require discussion of the new sprites as well to even get to such discussion..Weh, lotta repeating that word. Am tired. If that's what we need to do though, just let us know and I'm sure people wouldn't mind just going there to talk about such things instead. We just need a place for it seemingly ^^ Anyway, I do like the poses this time around though I find the shading on the Hangry form a bit difficult to look at. The base color and the purple are a bit too close to the same color without any clear border between them to separate them. It might be that I have a light, lavendar site skin though, but aside from that ;w;
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page