PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

söbble's Avatarsöbble
I do like or am neutral on most of these sprites, but I have to echo that I really wish that Morpeko hatched / had its base form as Full Belly. It's confusing, it doesn't match the games at all, and leftovers could still work imo. All you have to do is say the apple is already eaten, there's nothing left to eat, and that makes Morpeko angry. I'm probably just biased because I like giving 'mons held items and I find Hangry mode's albino / melan colors far, far worse than Full Belly's. I really dislike the albino and find the melan kind of boring. Full Belly, on the other hand, is cute in every special, imo. It's small but it's really disappointing I can't have a cute pink morpeko without taking its held slot up with a gross chewed up apple. I really wish it had been that Morpeko (full belly) has the option to revert to hangry mode after like, an hour of not being fed or something. Like it hatches full belly and then in an hour it gets a button like an evolution button except it just turns it hangry. And you can give it any consumable to make it full again, but you get the option after another hour. That way you could keep it in whatever form you want without a held item or whatever. tl;dr: art staff did such a good job on full belly i want it all the time because it's way cuter and its colors are way better looking to me.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page