PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan >

Shazi's AvatarShazi
Username: Shazi Native language?: English In how many languages do you write?: just english Storyteller or poet? (or both?): Storyteller Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): Both What is your preferred genre?: Fantasy Will you be sharing with us?: I'll certainly try to Is there anywhere we can find your work?: I have an Ao3 but that's rarely used Show us some of your writing!: For context, in a dungeons and dragons campaign we found a sentient stone who only spoke to one party member. We got rather attatched to say the least

To find an old friend

A noise up ahead made them freeze. Nuala turned to her companion and made a quick gesture for her to go ahead. Glimmer nodded and crept forward silently. It really paid off to have a tabaxi friend, Nuala decided. Glimmer disappeared around a corner and momen passed in silence. Nuala readied her weapon just in case things went south. Before she knew it her companion returned and beconned her forward. "There should be no guards between us and Rolland." she whispered. "we'll get him back." Nuala nodded in agreement and tiptoed behind Glimmer through the corridors. The vault was where they were headed. There was silence, save for the soft clinking of the axes on Nuala's belt as she walked until they finally reached the vault. Nuala nodded to Glimmer before she turned to stand watch. She could here the soft clicking of the tabaxi's lockpick. More silence, the longest minute of her life passed. "Are you done?" she glanced back to Glimmer. "Do you want to pick the lock?" Glimmer hissed back and gestured to Nuala's large hands. Nuala grunted and looked back out into the corridor. Glimmer had a point, she was not made for stealth. "Got it!" Glimmer pushed the vault door open slowly. Nuala entered behind her friend and glanced around. "Rolland?" She called out softly and Glimmer gave her a look. "It was worth a try." she shrugged. "He only attuned to Seymour, we won't hear him." Glimmer shook her head before she started combing through the vaults contents. Nuala followed suit. It was after all the only way they could find the Stone of Galor.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page