PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan >

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
my form Username: Calle Native language?: Dutch In how many languages do you write?: two: English and Dutch Storyteller or poet? (or both?): Both Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): Both What is/are your preferred genre(s)?: medieval fantasy and modern-day paranormal/supernatural Will you be sharing with us?: Only my English works Show us some of your writing!:

A scene from my first Pokémon fanfic

"Now!" With all his might Andy threw the Poké Ball to the Hoothoot. And missed. The ball flew past the Hoothoot, who didn't even have to try and evade it, and hit a tree instead. With a silent cracking sound, the Poké Ball broke and fell on the ground. "Darn." Benny started laughing, tumbling down from the sky. The last few feet above the ground he flapped his white wings for a soft landing and on the ground he fell on his back, still laughing. "Don't laugh," Andy told him, but that didn't help. It didn't make the Butterfree stop laughing. "Maybe I wanted to hit that tree, did you consider that?" he asked with a grin.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page