PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

@Kyubiisaan - Thanks for the additional info. Usually I try to work with just a screenshot of the console, and if you could provide a screenshot that would be great, but seeing what you provided did give me an idea - it looks like you have a lot of Delta mons, is that correct? And, just to check, your Galarian Corsola and Meowth are not deltas, correct? I haven't tried seeing if there's some kind of weird interaction when there are Delta mons and Formes in the list of pokemon, so that could be a difference I can explore. @BabbAge - that's correct, there is a limitation in the data regarding the last forme of a pokemon viewed in the pokedex, but I don't think that explains what Kyubiisaan is seeing. @Suriya - Unfortunately there is no way to distinguish between formes of a pokemon/egg in the shelter search. This limitation stems from the idea of only using data that is readily available in the shelter page to filter pokemon and not emulating clicks in the script. Since the only way to load the form of a pokemon is to click "Adopt", being able to distinguish between forms in the shelter is not a feature that the script will support. EDIT: Just reread your post - Yes, the best way to do it is to use the image. @Xenni - Thanks for find that! I added it into the issue list All - sorry if I'm a little slow in responding, right now I'm working on a course, so when I'm actually at my computer I don't usually have the time to code. Thank you for being patient :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page