PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

It's hard for me to tell exactly what that code was supposed to do, but that may just me failing reading comprehension. Was it one of those ones that stacks all the buttons on top of each other so you just click the same place repeatedly then hit next? It's probably not exactly the same, and maybe isn't as pretty, but I wrote up this. It affects mobile devices, and desktops in "compact mode". To only affect mobile, remove ".multi-compact, ". To only affect desktop compact mode, remove ", .mq2". If something is broken or you want it tweaked, feel free to ask. :) I recommend trying it by itself first to get a feel for what it does/doesn't do, and to prevent conflicts with any existing codes. If there are obvious conflicts, I can help you resolve them if you send me your skin link. I currently have it in my test skin (default colors, this CSS only) "b7q/test"
So I tried this code, but it really messed things around with what I'm using. For starters, it changed every party page, not just multi-user clicking. Also, it still had the button to click berries in a weird place and I had to move my screen around again. Then the same problem of it jumping back to the main view happened, so it didn't really solve any of my issues. Basically, I'm looking for a solution where someone (not me since I have no idea how to work this stuff) moves the next button next to the previous button, and stacks all the berry clicking/egg holding buttons on top of it. This is how the code used to be, but after the changes made onsite to multi-user party clicking, it changed the layout.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page