PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
It took but a single moment for something deep in Aislin's mind to go click, and she gasped in a mixture of excitement and delight. "We're modifying the Highwind!?" Could there be anything more fun than going flying on an airship? She didn't think so. "That is so cool!" She managed to clamp down on her emotions enough to add, "Of course I'll come Ama, I stayed behind last time because I know what a Khajiit is and which world that's from." Aislin's mind then halted in her tracks, and she slapped her palm over her forehead, keeping clear of her glasses. "I shouldn't have said that. Stupid Aislin..." she then mumbled. So much for her secrecy, now she had to tell people other than the mages. ...Come to think of it, neither one would be able to help her considering both will stay out of it by virtue of being in another room. Double crap.
Kahlua arched a brow at the girl's sudden excitement. How in the crystals did she know anything about this? He was right in thinking she kept secrets from everyone; he just hadn't realized how deep those secrets ran. She knew of the previous world from identifying a single word, and knows enough of Ama's original world to say by name the goal of the world-hopping? "How much are you keeping quiet on?" he couldn't help but ask, and she turned her head and gave him a rather scared look before muttering, "More than I ever want to say." He watched as she threaded a hand through her hair and deliberately tangled it in her curls; probably a stress-relief of some kind.
'That's about everything I know.' There was silence in Kudret's mind after that, allowing him to calm slightly. He had been speaking of just about everything he knew, both of the events that occurred throughout this journey and of everything he had learned of his new comrades. Now he waited for Diemia to speak again, trying not to let his own nervousness be felt by the rhino. *I think I'm beginning to get the picture now, cub.* Kudret could feel his ears perk in hopefulness. *For now, let me think it over. You should return to your friends.* 'Thank you, Diemia.' The rhino laughed and silently pushed him out. Kudret opened his eyes and sat up slightly, looking around at the people there. It seemed he had ended it just as they were heading into another world. Moving quickly to stand, he had to halt for the brief dizziness from doing so too fast, and then walked over to the two newcomers: a white-haired man and an equally white cat. "Hello," he greeted them simply, "I am Kudret Warin, it's a pleasure to meet you." The white cat turned first, eying him for a time before finally replying, "Kahlua Pirennicus."
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page