PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Celere may not have been good with her words, but it was plenty for Lynn to snap out of her train of thoughts. "Yeah, that's right...the past is the past...and despite what truth we find there, it won't change the present." Who had told her those words before? She shook her head, taking a few deep breaths. It didn't matter. Having faced her own shadow self before didn't matter, that was then...and this was now. She had her doubts that she'd been repressing, so of course her shadow would play on that...she didn't need Yu or Yosuke to help her sort out her feelings, she had other friends here. "Thank you, Celere." She took a few steps forward, noting how the shadow seemed to be becoming distorted. After that, the Ki Orb from Celere was enough to turn Lynn's shadow back into its regular, human-like form. Lynn let out a soft chuckle, almost as if she were mocking herself. "Really, what have I been doing, feeling so afraid? There was never anything to fear..." Standing right in front of her shadow now, Lynn took another good look at herself. "Yeah, you definitely are me, alright. I didn't want to admit it, because doing so meant in my eyes that I hadn't really deserved Otohime at all...that her not showing up in this world to aid me was because I'd lost the right to use her when I started feeling these doubts", she paused for a moment. "I was just being ridiculous...I'm sorry for not acknowledging your voice, I promise I'll do better by you, and myself." The Shadow nodded, seemingly feeling much calmer than before. In a blue light, the shadow then changed again, this time to the form that Lynn recognized; her Persona, Otohime, before finally turning into the card of the Strength Arcana and falling into her hands. Iliya wasn't the only one who found herself with new memories from the world Kuja had just returned from. Somewhere relatively far from both the group and Iliya, Ayanami had been attempting to track the girl for weeks now, and had suddenly found himself with memories different than the ones he was used to. The only sign he'd had before of her being in this world was the pull of that child's soul, though he couldn't place where it had been from. Somebody had been cloaking her all this time, but with his current strength that was all he could tell. But then...he had sensed that. The Eye of Mikhail had activated, its power so strong that even he could pinpoint its exact location. He would start by sending the Black Hawks there, she had to be around that area. "Find her", he spoke. "Kill whoever is keeping her cloaked, as well as anyone who tries to take her instead. It is about time Lucia returned to my side." The silver-haired male he saw in his memories, the ones of another timeline...had he met her in this world? Was that why he attempted to take her past self away from him? He wouldn't let it happen this time, the girl was far too valuable to lose a second time.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page