PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in the life of a complete debyl

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > the life of a complete debyl >

• one
  • two
  • three

"'Let there be light!' That's uh... God. I was quoting God." -Wheatley

i've wanted to make a template with this image for a while now. i'm a sucker for images like this one and also just really love gold and black together. so overall, this was another fun one to make. this is highly influenced by my wave-themed template, which also uses only a few colors as well and has the thick-ish borders that i like. that remains one of my favorite templates lol. i'm not a super big fan of cursive-y fonts (i don't super love really overdramatic, flourishy fonts), but Marck caught my eye and is also cyrillic-capable so yeah. i also got to do custom hr and ul images on this one, which always makes me happy hehe. i think i'm going to take a break from making templates after this, though. i have a lot of em and i'd like to just go back to posting, you know? anyways, same system as last time: coded stuffs on the second post, normal post-y stuff on the third! see ya!
normal bold italic underline tip
tip content
highlight/select link

header 1

header 2

header 3

• one
  • two
  • three
  1. one
  2. two
  3. three

display

display content

hide

hide content
30 out of 50 of something
header
cellcellcell

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 0%
Timid nature
*points at profile picture* lookit i did a thing! :D i sent this image
to my friend who also does art the other day, and she kinda encouraged me to digitalize it subconciously. so after like 1.5 days, here it is! as you can tell, i wear jackets over striped shirts a lot lol. my favorite outfit ever in the whole wide world anyways! i feel like i had 10 other things to say, and i keep forgetting lol. i saved up enough boxes to make another BoxBox, and i'm boutta open it, so i'll be putting that in a small hide at the bottom. i watched the red nose day event on thursday for 1 and a half hours just to see stephen merchant, pure darling tall man that he is. totally worth it; he is still hilarious and also friends with dwayne the rock johnson surprisingly! i got to see paul rudd too, who i also appreciate very much. i'm also playing pokemon soulsilver again! i'm beating up the elite four for what has to be the 10th or so time. it's not really that difficult though; the original owner
also the same person who dropped it at my local mall and put it in my possession lol
of the game hacked in a rayquaza that i affectionately named rani and trained to max stats and lvl 100. i just wanted to level up a combee that i had found...and just smack em around again lol. that should be it haha. do svidaniya!

boxbox stuffs

silver gummi 115 gp (yee) big mushroom rare bone 39 gp (yee) leek relic copper gracidea seed gold gummi adamantite (yo, what?) relic copper 46 gp magmariser rare bone haban berry nugget tiny mushroom pink gummi upgrade maranga berry sachet lit!
coding // image // font // bold // ul // divider
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page