PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ama finally turned around from the Panel she was working, immediately noting the newcomer and folding her arms, "... Why am I surprised by this, well, welcome to the interdimensional elevator housing, otherwise referred to as a Tower." moving her gaze to Aislin, she waited until those who were coming with were nearby, "To sum up what all this is for, the end goal is an Airship from my world, I'll never get to see it finished or use it, this is all pre-emptive so you have an easier method of transportation later down the line, all this junk we've been grabbing? They're materials to upgrade, enhance, shore up, any term you can think of that means 'make better', that Airship, now some of you might be able to fly, but most of you can't, you're land-walkers, hence why this is something I've decided needs to be done." she then gestured to the Mirror in question, "Aislin, this world is considerably safer then the last, if you wish to sit it out regardless, can't say I'd blame you, but, who'd miss the opportunity?"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page