PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Aislin opened one eye after the initial flash, looking around at the circle before opening both of them and standing up. She could hear the laughter as she carefully tucked away the ash's bag into a safer compartment in her bag before looking over at the male demon. "If you still feel you owe me, then you can start making up for it now," she paused slightly, and then grinned for effect while finishing, "By giving me a name I can call you by. You have yet to introduce yourself." She looked over at Kahlua, who had been watching her, before raising an eyebrow at him silently. He returned it with a stare, and she finally shook her head, deciding to get it later when they headed to the next world. Aislin looked over again at Ama's call, then provided to the demon, "That's our current leader, Ama. She's been gathering items from different worlds. Looks like you came just in time to learn why she is doing so." Aislin did not add that it would be the first time for the rest of them too. If the demon had heard Ama at all, that would have already been obvious. Aislin walked over towards the mirror and waited patiently, trying to look over Ama's shoulder from a distance just for something to do.
Kahlua looked away again from Aislin. What was she, an info-gatherer or something? Just because he hadn't introduced himself to her did not mean she could pester him about and act like some kind of know-it-all. Or, worse, did she not even realize she was doing that? Kahlua sighed, dismissing the thought and then looked around once more, noting who was here, who wasn't, and who was going near Ama to enter the next mirror. Kahlua pushed himself up and walked over to join in waiting near the mirror.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page