PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ama did eventually find the Mirror she needed, kind of, it had everything, but the 'Black Omen' was just a ruin, the top half of the once intriguing flying fortress completely blown off, but the Mammon Machine she needed was intact, dormant and with no Combat capacity, she sagged over the console for a moment, then had the Mirror slide into place and on hold, before she started calling for people however, she immediately started tapping in a specific series of letters, symbols and numbers, a very, very, specific world, "I'll have Rikazu deal with this one once I'm done here, should probably give an explanation of what I'm actually robbing worlds for, 'specially since I won't see the end result or get to use it, I'll deal with that later." her entire form became rigid, firm more accurately, "Whenever you're all done, get over here, we'll take a small break after this one! Hell, you'll even get an explanation of what all this Junk is for."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page