PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

@sojussimblr - You are correct that before the update a few days ago the period in the names "Mime Jr." and "Mr. Mime" caused issues. With the updated version, it should be fixed. @BabbAge - I didn't know that was possible actually, thank you very much for the suggestion! @Kyubiisaan: - Regarding #1: Unfortunately this is a known issue; the original creator of the script Bentomon and I both tried to solve it independently to no avail. - Regarding #2: That's interesting. I'm going to try to get myself a Galarian Corsola so I can reproduce this issue. And thank very much for your kind words :) EDIT: @Kyubiisaan - I've finally gotten around to looking into the Galarian Corsola issue. Unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce this with my own Galarian Corsola; I can see the evolution correctly being shown in the Ghost list. If you continue to see this issue, please review the troubleshooting steps in my first post in this thread (Link to my first post in QoL thread)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page