PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
'What do you think? Maybe a mile or so shorter?" Laura tried a gain to engage Rowan is conversation. Both of them had hung back to the back of the group as they'd walked through the abandoned dwarven tunnels. Rowan had simply felt an astute lack of excitement for yet another cave. Laura meanwhile had been trying to talk to the angel almost since they'd entered the mirror. So far, her small talk had failed, receiving short uninterested answers at best. "Still feels weirdly empty, could totally use some kind of beasts roaming through the tunnels." Laura continued, as though Rowan had actively been participating. For once, her words prompted an answer. "Better empty cavern ceilings than ones with Dechrachnids hanging from them." The angel grunted. Laura laughed lightly in return. "Which ones were those again?" She feigned ignorance. Rowan just sighed. "They're the ten-legged Bat-spiders you used to make sure I never got any proper sleep." "Oh come on, I used way more beats than that to keep you awake." Rowan gave her an annoyed 'Yes, I Know' Look and fell back into silence. Once they arrived at the place where Ama could begin her search, Rowan found a convenient bench to sit down on just outside the door. Or was it just a pedestal? It was some conveniently shaped rock to sit on, at any rate, and so Rowan sat. He mused the usual circular thoughts. Aislin's letter, what Ama was really up to in this weird treasure hunt, whether or not he should allow himself to indulge in being able to temporarily fly, what Laura had meant about wanting to try a different approach. Once again, his musings were interrupted by the Siren. This time though, she did not say anything. Rather, the angel suddenly felt the weight of Laura's back against his. She had sat down behind him, leaning into his soft feathered wings. It made rowan's mind go into overdrive and shut down all at once. Between being at a complete loss at Laura's intentions and not being sure how to feel about the lack of pain in his wings, Rowan felt as though whatever little control he still had was vanishing quickly. "I was right." It was a soft whisper that carried the Siren's words. It was a small tone, an intimate tone, and, perhaps most disconcerting, a familiar one. "Right about what?" He didn't feel any magic in her voice, but Rowan felt uncontrollably compelled to return her soft whisper. "You feel much warmer without the bars between us." Rowan was silent. He remembered perfectly clearly that small dungeon cell. He remembered sitting just as he was now, with the Siren sitting against his back, the bars pressed between them. Her back was warm, that sort of comforting warmth you get from living things. Yet, even as he felt that warmth pressed close against his back, it still felt far away. "The bars are still there. They're just made of something other than metal now." He eventually whispered back. "You're not wrong... but for just this once, let's pretend they really are gone. Just this once, there's only us." ... "alright."
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page