PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The muttering that came from Ama as she worked the console was quite simple to decipher, it was just her going "Black Omen... No" over and over, each one she found was still packed with combat, and lacked the necessary components she was looking for, once and once only she slammed her fist on the console she was working, exclaiming something about "How hard can it be to find a single damned Mammon Machine!?" it was frustrating, in most of the worlds, the target had either been destroyed, never built, or the concept never existed, she had to find literally the one exactly perfect world where all the conditions aligned and matched perfectly, and it wasn't going well. Toré had finally begun to stir, the voice that came from his mouth was far deeper though, and held an air of unwanted superiority to it, his soul had retracted back into his body, replaced by a swirling mist that gave off the same deathly aura surrounding warzones, "Hmph, so my newest incarnation has had his memory destroyed, must've been that worthless spawn who called themselves his father," a sigh escaped the Goat, clearly being controlled by something else, "And then theres the problem of the pest trying to break what's left of his Brain, get outta here." a small twitch of a finger severed the connection immediately, killing it so as to speak, "A shame, the only good incarnation I've had in a Millenia and he's been broken." yawning, the goat slumped back in the chair, though in apparently a more comfortable position than before, "Don't disappoint me incarnation, get your life back in order." as quickly as the event occurred, the entity had vanished once more, leaving the goat to sleep off the exertion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page