PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ultra Beasts: How to not get ripped off

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Ultra Beasts: How to not get ripped off >

GrapeJelly's AvatarGrapeJelly

QUOTE originally posted by Giyuu

If I were to buy all 7 (I think?) nihilego eggs using the supplier with passes, a 25% Dusky day, and the multi egg discount, I'd only need 3.5 mil credits, right? Or does the 50% off only apply if you buy a certain number? ^^" Edit: Wait I'm dumb there's 10 (I think) ubs? So would 9 nihilego eggs with all the discounts be 4.5 mil cr?
If you mean the egg supplier bulk discount, the discount will approach 50% but never reach it. It's impossible according to Niet's answer on a help tread I made a while back asking the same thing basically. Someone had rough % discounts on a per egg basis but I don't remember them. But I do remember in the best case scenario with a 25% dusky day you'll still need (I believe) slightly less than 5 mil to get 9 eggs at once. Worst case, about 6 mil. In short, sorry, it's going to be quite a bit more than 3.5 mil!
  • 🌸

• 🌺

• 🌸

GrapeJelly Grape ~ she/her ~ PhD student ~ local time 21:11
Your local ground type enjoyer on a journey to hatch ground type melans
Ground melans so far: 23 Current hunt: 1/1 0/1
Credits PFP: official artwork from Fire Red/Leaf Green Signature code: me Background: free to use (full credits in about me)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page