PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The SJS Bee Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The SJS Bee Chronicles >

Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Okay, I'm gonna establish a new rule now: I'll pick up my long-stored Snowbee chain after I hit Arceus rank (as before) OR after I get two more melans at Champion rank. Whichever comes first. That way, if I get lucky enough twice more I'll know it's not a fluke; but if it runs out, I'll still be able to stick to the old plan.
My Drifloon hunt is not actually complete yet... but guess what? With Hector, Spoiler, Peachi, Son of Lucky Star (and Jem), and now Wendy, I've got the five distinct species in Melan form I was looking for! That means that, when I get a Shiny on its own and do complete the hunt, it'll be time to temporarily drop the 'Hunt for Arceus' line and pick up my long-stored x2074 Snow Combee chain, now that I'm confident that I can indeed get my hotly anticipated Melan Girl without needing the boost from that Arceus rank. Maybe i'll even be able to find the Melan Totem Forme - my whole goal at the start was Sprite Discovery, after all! Of course, I'll still hunt what I can when it comes to tournaments that allow me to break chains. I can't let the shop lose stock, especially when credits and GP are now more crucial than ever to maintain the hunt. But after this? For the most part, I'll be Locked Back In. Here's hopin'.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page