PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The SJS Bee Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The SJS Bee Chronicles >

Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Here's another one of those Pokesona Backstory/Trivia posts! I don't have a way to integrate this one into the shop yet, but I DO have ideas aplenty. * The vast majority of fossils in the Pokemon world have the fortune of being whole, and thus able to have the creatures within them restored in their entirety. There are exceptions, of course - the most jarringly so being the Bestial Fossil. * No one has ever found an entire Bestial Fossil (and all the better for it, because it's been said that a whole one would be approximately one uncoiled Serperior thick, let alone wide). The best archaeologists have been able to find are a smattering of Bestial Fragments, and even then there's usually not enough complete DNA within said fragments to get the full picture. ** They can be restored, don't get me wrong - into lithe, spiky creatures that etymologists tentatively call Slivarcs - but Slivarcs are comparatively powerless, more reminiscent of Unown than anything else. Certainly nothing substantial. * Beyond that, the fragments do have their uses. Those who usually trade goods for shards will take them as a substitute currency in certain regions... and most relevantly in this particular case, for Eevee
and potentially other species too, they're still looking into it
, they still contain enough ancient energy to behave like an evolution stone in a pinch.
Made by Skitty22
* Hence, this specimen here: Reliqueon. * Well, a Reliqueon. Their actual name is Crag. No particular reason, they just like the name Crag. * Ironically, Crag originally wanted to be a Flareon when they were a pup. * They have a Modest nature. ** Their characteristic, IVs-wise, is 'Somewhat of a clown'. (More TBA)
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page