PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #7 (Tifa's Seventh Heaven)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #7 (Tifa's Seventh Heaven) >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Blank accidentally left the thing tagged to cause the flash to occur. (Quick edit to note I did mention this to him when he did it, he didn't realise that was the case but now knows to check it for future reference. It shouldn't happen again, in other words.) This did get a little flashy boi, by the by - I'd know, as I'm the person who edited the first post to ensure that was the case. Might I prescribe a nice dose of "Dayum, chill bro" during these trying times?
So I made a mistake and Blank made a mistake. Doesn't change the fact that Galar drops don't get the News notification. If ya'll are willing to go through the extra steps to make the Dev Log have a notification, why not do the same for Galar drops? If it's as simple as an edit, it's not like it's using up more than like 10 seconds. Instead of just the repeated "You missed the announcement because you didn't go out of your way to find a thread and sub to it, when all other updates have a News notification? Stinks to be you." Whether or not that was the intentions, it's the message I got from it.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page