PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #7 (Tifa's Seventh Heaven)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #7 (Tifa's Seventh Heaven) >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

QUOTE originally posted by rmcqu1

[Question] Is there a valid reason why important updates like the Dev Log or Galar releases don't get a notification on the News tab, while something as pointless as Blank giving themselves a title somehow warrents one?
I got flashing notification in the News tab when they made new posts in the Dev Log 204. Did it not happen to you? And, please correct me if I'm wrong, but that notification in the News tab shows up only if the first post gets edited, hence it going active when Blank Banshee updated the title. That's why they also edit the first post of Dev Log thread to activate it.
I guess I must have missed the Dev Log notification. But, if that's the case, then I'd say it should either be change to any post/edit in the thread, or the Galar thread should get first post edits like the Dev Log. People expect a News notification to be something important, but currently we get to see Blank's title change over Galar releases.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page