PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in the life of a complete debyl

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > the life of a complete debyl >

• wee
  • tabs
  • neat
"if you're falling in the forest and there's nobody around, do you ever really crash or even make a sound?" yo! what's up! more templates yay *cries so! bees! i like bees. i think in the past like, week or so, i've purchased like 5 special combee. combine that with the 3 combee, the 2 snowbees, and the vespiquen, you'd get a total of way too many bees for one girl to have. actually i lied. there is never too many bees. or spiders. or keychains. on an even better note, i did get to add custom fonts to this one! apparently you have to click the zip file 3 times to get it to open lol. the bold is also subtly a different font; same family, but there's the little things on both ends of the letters (serifs i think they're called). fun! anywho! the fun stuff is over on the second tabarooni. see ya!
regular bold italic underline tip
tip content
highight/selection link

header 1

header 2

header 3

• one
  • two
  • three
  1. one
  2. two
  3. three

display

content

hide

hide content
progress
heading
cell cell cell

Lv. 48 — 1,802 / 7,113
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
ABCČĆDĐEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSŠTUVWXYZŽabcčćdđefghijklmnopqrsštuvwxyzžАБВГДЕЁЖЗИЙКЛМНОПРСТУФХЦЧШЩЪЫЬЭЮЯабвгдеёжзийклмнопрстуфхцчшщъыьэюяĂÂÊÔƠƯăâêôơư1234567890‘?’“!”(%)[#]{@}/&\<-+÷×=>®©$€£¥¢:;,.* ABCČĆDĐEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSŠTUVWXYZŽabcčćdđefghijklmnopqrsštuvwxyzžАБВГДЕЁЖЗИЙКЛМНОПРСТУФХЦЧШЩЪЫЬЭЮЯабвгдеёжзийклмнопрстуфхцчшщъыьэюяĂÂÊÔƠƯăâêôơư1234567890‘?’“!”(%)[#]{@}/&\<-+÷×=>®©$€£¥¢:;,.* ЧИКИ БРИКИ И В ДАМКЕ
coding // image // font // bold // hr // ul
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page