PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orchid's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Orchid's Journal >

Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Ramblings

June 8, 2020

Oh. Man. Updating egg code to include everything under the sun is hard and annoying. Especially when you did it multiple times the day before just to add the newest released eggs (and kept missing one). I'm missing a few legendaries at this point (don't care that much) and just the newest event eggs. Will probably update all of that ... over the next week or next weekend. T_T Before type race...

May 31, 2020

It's confusing. Is today May 31 because that's what the server thinks it is, or is today May 30 because that what it is where I currently am? Random musings... O.M.G. I don't like trying to make skins that look good on both my laptop and my phone. If I do ever decide to make skins for people those will SO be ZC only if they want them to look good on mobile vs pc. >_> It's awful.

May 23, 2020

Hahaha, shortly after that last post I totally hatched my albino Nickit. Cheeky little thing. Then this morning I hatched a surprise albino Togepi!

May 22, 2020

Hey Sally. Can I have my albino Nickit now? Please? Thanks doll.

May 8, 2020

Note to self: When you get an Albino Eevee, evolve into Jolteon and name Vulptex after the crystal puppies from The Last Jedi.
2,750 Type Race Hunt: 25 / 3328 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page