PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
For my part, my situation with the thing as of right now is identical to Goldie's, right down to the same screenshots of the console/application tabs and the presence of CheckForValidDexData in Sources. No pop-ups, however. Though I do admit I've been having a minor issue with the Update Pokedex function anyway; whenever I press it, the function stalls at four Pokemon away from completion with no seeming sign of progress - for instance, 1107 of 1111. Whenever I open the tab on a new page it says it's complete, so I figured that'd be a moot point, but I might as well bring it up while I'm here. Potentially related tertiary issue as well: "Sort by name" takes a really long time now. A really long time. To the point where I get as many as six "Page Unresponsive" Chrome notifications before the process finishes, if it finishes at all. I don't know if that's to do with me or the script, though. I'm on Google Chrome incognito, if that helps. (All installing and reinstalling from GitHub is done out-of-cognito.)
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page