PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
I have read through this suggestion and I have to say that I support this. Actually, the reason of tournament eggs being locked is the whole reason I have been on a longer hiatus as I could have been / wanted to be. I have tried a few times to return from my hiatus, and the moments I popped in were always at quite an unfortunate time when it came to tournaments. That said, my motivation was low during my pop ins, but I definitely felt disencouraged about Arceus being out of reach for a longer time. As a veteran player who focusses most of my time on hunting, I know how hard it is to hunt. Even with Arceus boosts I have had long chains (6k) without a single melan. So yeah, hunting without Arceus is not worth it for me on longer chains. I even wrote in my journal when I returned this time that I was happy that I finally returned in a week where I was able to unlock a new egg I had missed (and the second egg the week after). I have to say that returning in that week caused for my motivation to return and it is the reason why I am still around. If I had ended up returning two weeks later, I probably wouldn't have stuck around due to the 5 weeks minimum it would need me to get back to Arceus because of two egg dexes.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page