PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Ama, the second enough people were out of the way, made a discreet pass into Paznos proper, heading down a hatch into the inner workings of the thing, a good thirty minutes later, she was back out with the items required in pocket, if anyone had wondered where she'd gone, she had something of an Alibi to work with, after all, her weapon had been taken off for repairs, she could just mention she'd gone to check on it's progress, she was waiting to see Aislin go by before she actually went to pick it back up, when she did see just that, that was when she went to actually go pick it up. Returning to the Train herself a short time later, weapon repaired and ready to go, Ama nodded towards Aislin, thought she couldn't actually tell if it was Aislin she nodded at, she'd put a blindfold over her eyes for personal purposes, upon return to the past, it was a simple and quick affair to get back to the tower, which was when she spoke aloud, "I only took spare parts, I aint so heartless as to take parts they actually have in use, take a little time out, I need to go discuss something before the next world."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page