PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orchid's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Orchid's Journal >

Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Orchid's Journal
  • About
  • Goals
  • Interesting Things to Remember
  • Credits

About Orchid

I started eons ago on PF1. I don't remember why I fell off the face of the farm but I did. I rejoined PFQ in 2016 and for some reasons stopped playing again. I think because it wasn't super mobile friendly at the time? I don't remember. But I'm back as of April 2020 and hopefully I'll stay longer this time! I got my boyfriend, Pierfull, to play with me as well. You'll notice that he gets half of all of my specials. ^_^ One things I really miss about PF1 are my CS and shinies
I think I had some?
. There's some aspects of PF1 I miss, but I understand why they aren't here and look forward to seeing where PFQ goes in the future! Back in the day when I made Orchid, she was this adorable purple haired girl you see in that picture and in the trainer sprite below. Along side her is my original pokésona.
Trainer sprite & pokésona by 1mbean

Firsts, Patterns & Favorites

• PFQ Starter:
  • First Albino:
  • First Shiny:
  • First Melan:
  • Vivillon Pattern:
    River Pattern
  • Maravol Pattern:
    Dream Pattern
  • Favorite Pokemon by Type: hover over type
  • Berry Preferences That Make Me Happy: Fire types who like spicy Rock/Ground/Electric who like dry Fairy who like sweet

Goals

Goals I have for myself! I accept any and all help! Either message me in my trade shop or PWYW art shop (when I have one) or send me a labeled PM so we can discuss payment.

Money/Special Items

Hyper Mode, PR Memory Stick, Ubercharm, Shiny Charm
× 1,091 / 1,000

Shiny Dex B+ -> A

172/250

Interesting Things To Remember

Things that I need/want to remember that I have either discovered on my own or found through reading help articles.

Scouring

Courtesy of selocon
  • Porygon can find drives for Genesect
  • Fossil pokemon are better at finding fossils of their type (lileep=more likely to get root fossil)
  • Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landurus, if sent to same area, have chance of finding a reveal glass
  • Some pokemon (Cramorant, Burmy) change form based on scours
  • Zygarde can find cells
  • On the same token, Totem pokemon can find stickers

Misc Tips

• Chance of obtaining nectar from garden when harvesting if Ribombee is in party

Breeding Certain Variants

From Tarashia - Orthrus Houndour (M Deino + F Houndour) - Ryukuza (M/F Rayquaza + M/F Flygon) - Glileo (M Gligar + F Litleo) - Scaracross (M Cofagrigus + F Heracross) - Arctic Numel (F Numel with a Snow Jewel + any compatible Pokemon) Orchid's Note: Can also be found reading their descriptions on the Wiki ^^

Credits

Credits for things used!

template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use | divider | bullet
2,750 Type Race Hunt: 25 / 3336 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page