PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Rikazu had been correct, as Mizuki had fallen asleep not long after he told her to get some rest, though not before she watched Diemia disappear; her eyes seemed to twinkle slightly at the sight. He wondered if the girl's nightmares would be lessened some now, but he figured he'd find that out soon enough. "Well, she certainly seemed impressed", he finally mused, a slight grin on his face. He then nodded at Kudret's question. "If that's what you want. I believe we've taken up enough of your time already. If you need me for anything though, I'll probably be here a while." Lynn was feeling uncertain about her actions, about denying the shadow in front of her. This was her; they were her own feelings gone berserk that had brought forth the shadow in front of her. No...she couldn't simply accept that; she'd changed since then, she was certain of it. Grabbing a tighter hold on her rapier, she dashed towards the shadow, several cuts of air making its way toward it. If she couldn't face her own feelings directly, then perhaps through battle... Kuja had followed the two males to the guest room. The silver-haired genome was feeling stubborn, and refused to let either of them near the child he'd been trying to protect, even after he'd heard that the blonde's name was in fact Frau. It was hard to believe that the blonde male would be the one to gain her trust and help her recover from everything she'd been through. Hesitantly, Kuja had finally left the guest room after the girl had fallen asleep, meeting with Labrador as the latter had asked him to.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page