PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The SJS Bee Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The SJS Bee Chronicles >

Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Bounsweet hunt completed 20/04/2020. No stones necessary! Albino evos yet to be achieved Two points of interest - first, I inadvertently got to test out my plans for SJSRTE's future extension, cus someone asked me to get 'em a Shiny Bounsweet of their own! Second, and more pressingly, I'm in an awkward position for next hunt. What my spreadsheet is telling me to hunt next isn't on the site yet; and the second place position shares a type with it so it might read awkwardly to go for that - though that didn't really stop me for Salandit when I had all those Houndoom, in fairness... To be fair, though, I'm out of Shelter adopts and saving my daycare passes for aforementioned Hunt Not On Site Yet, so this musing is kind of a moot point anyway. So I'll just pick up some lab eggs, I think, until I decide what to do. EDIT over the first edit: Anorith! The selling of the Joltik put that back on top.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page