PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Inspire The Liars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Inspire The Liars >

Kâsé's AvatarKâsé
long time, no post in that time, i've made a HUGE haul of my journal, and will eventually add my actual dex posts when i gain the motivation and time for it but i really wanted to make this post to announce some extremely big news some may already know, some don't, and some... honestly probably don't care lmao, buuuuuuuut
I'M PREGNANT!
24 weeks currently and i'm due early August~ we're having a little girl, and honestly? i couldn't be more excited... it's completely surreal and scary, considering i thought i could never become a parent, let alone carry a child. but my partner has helped me tons, as has my family. everyone's beyond excited, and seeing the support i have just... gives me so much comfort and confidence that i can do this. that and you don't really realize your true excitement until you see and feel them move.... it's so... surreal and.. comforting... and a lil' weird, too lmao i'm honestly just incredibly happy to already be close to meeting my little one. me and her got off to an extremely rough start, especially since 2019 was awful for me, but... the journey for her has been worth it.
signature and avatar of Achievement Hunter
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page