PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Trade in deltas for delta points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Trade in deltas for delta points >

Pentatonia's AvatarPentatonia
No support from me. As someone who's actually collecting regular deltas in one specific type, the main issue me (and many other collectors) are meeting is the fact that if we're self-hatching the deltas we're looking for, the gambling aspect of random types makes it really hard to get what we want and it oversaturates the market. On a theoretical level, getting rid of these unwanted deltas for some point sounds plausible, it creates some other problems. I won't repeat all the things that @Terabbit said, but I totally agree with every point there - however, I also want to expand it. While you may think that this would actually solve the secondary market's issue with deltas, what it would create is actually people getting rid of their unwanted deltas to create some points back - even if it would result with only 1DP, many people would do it, as you've said, special delta collectors do NOT care about these deltas. However, if this happen, this would result in a lower supply of regular deltas. Specific Type collectors are already struggling with getting the corresponding Pokémon they are looking for, and it would even be harder to do so if they were melted down just because they don't like that type. In the long run, that would result in only a very few collectors being able to get their hands on the Mons they want, and the importance of swap shops would increase even more. I feel like a better alternative would be is if we were able to trade-in (at least) 5 deltas of the same Pokémon in order to get a delta matching the actual V~Wave with a higher chance (or 100%). An example: if someone's hatching Vulpixes and looking for a Dragon one, but they only hatched 3 Bug and 2 Normal, they could exchange it for a Dragon one if the V~Wave is actually Dragon during that time. For the Special collectors, this would result in the regular deltas maintaining a value, as some people would buy multiples if they weren't hatching their favorite type, so they could get some GP/currency back this way either, without direct exchanging in the Holon Lab.
Avatar is a gift by nuin0 Sprite in the signature is a gift by KitKatKutie2
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page