PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Trade in deltas for delta points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Trade in deltas for delta points >

xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
Offering my support for this as well. Deltas were built to be a sink for shinies + albinos because the market got oversaturated but were seen as slightly too valuable to just throw away into the shelter. The same can now be said for deltas. If it costs 5 pokemon of the same EHP to delta 1 egg, then the deltas should be inherently valuable. Unfortunatley, as many have stated, the regular ones are seen as virtually worthless and it's only the delta S/A/M that are valuable (but even then, those have started to lose value). Being able to make back at least a fraction of what it took to delta them will thin out the sheer amount of deltas on the market and therein make them more valuable because of supply and demand. It will also feel like a slightly less waste of DP if you're able to make just a little bit of it back, should you be disappointed. All-in-all, full support, and something I've wanted since deltas were basically introduced.
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
443/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 0

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page