PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
aaaaa thanks guys, can't believe I got a discovery :D makes all those dcp worth it lol OK SO MY THOUGHTS: I super duper like the sprites on these guys, they're really well made! I don't even like this pokemon too much as a whole (it's not even in my copy of the game lol version exclusives) but the sprites are super cute and good. I mentioned before that I like how chunky things look, and these guys are no exception. The hands especially, good lord those look tough so props to the artist who did them!! Re the melans, whilst I expected some green, the red is a surprise ;o; It is very contrasty with the horns on darumaka, which doesn't seem to be the case with the other forms. it does make a bit more sense in darmanitan though. Would love to hear the thinking behind that. Zen mode is just.. mwah, excellent. My one gripe with that is that the eye looks.. weirdly square? due to the wau tje colours are on the outline? It works fine on the lighter colours but that just doesnt sit right with me for some reason. The grey is also a bit greenish, which normally I'd dislike, but it gives me vibes of that cruddy mushed up snow you get at the side of a road the day or two after it first comes down, so it works <3 Overall super pleased with this bab, gunna try for another!
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page