PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Thank you for listening to our concerns, and I look forward to the redesign of melan Galarian Ponyta, it's been one of my favourite pokemon since its reveal and I'd love to see it in all its true melan beauty ;O; Also about the sprite edits, those look great too!!! I never knew how much difference that one pixel on Ponyta's waist could make!!! :O As for Kantonian Ponyta though, I'll be kinda disappointed to see it change, since the albinos and melans are some of the most stunning sprites on the site that just really show how beautiful albinos and melans can be. But who knows, maybe revamped K-Ponyta will look even more gorgeous??? I mean, that's kinda my worry about a lot of Kantonian Pokemon (there's a few that look amazing that I'm planning to hunt in the future, Paras especially, and I kinda dread seeing them get potentially ruined XDDD) - will there ever be a point in which an albino or a melan is "finalized" and won't be changed further? And, about that melan Skuntank... is that really gonna be the future melan Skuntank? If so, that's another melan that I'd hate to see change - the current melan looks so much like an actual skunk, it's adorable, and looks way darker and way more "melanistic" than dis green chonky stinky skunky boi :(( But I'm sure I'll get used to it in time!!! :D
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page