PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
I feel like personally the brightness of the melan Centiskorch and the being-okay with it compared to other bright melans has a lot to do with that it has a fire to it, and the dev team has been experimenting with colors of fire for melans, but as of late it's still getting brighter even at that. Centiskorch didn't really come across as a melan per se to me at first either but it felt cohesive to the line. It's a little bright but it does have a *lot* of fire and you can't really create a dark fire that doesn't look bad. I do question why they're getting brighter and why they're so adamant of staying away from making them really really properly dark (I understand we obviously can't make them true black for shading purposes but deep dark greys exist) and why they still seem to all need to be a darkened desaturated color instead of ever going for greyscale tones which I never really see. Obviously pokemon are colorful creatures but I'm uncertain why colors are being pushed so hard. Sorry if this is word vomit I'm still waking up ^^;
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page