PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
I have a question (a million questions actually), looking at all the melan reveal reactions recently - what color should a shiny and albino be for melan to be bright? Or have some bright colors? I just wonder - since Centiskorch melan for example is super cool and bright, but I guess it was the art team decition to make it so, since canon shiny is... meh. Will there ever be dark and red melans, like re-vamped Aerodactyl? What conditions should be met for it to appear? Since melan flames on fire pokemon are mostly gorgeously bright, why can't for example spots or marks or anything on fish/bugs/butterflies be so too? Don't tell me about the consistency again, since there are lots and lots of already revamped unconsistent melans where I can't even figure out what their colors are going from. Someone from the team told here that they still have to choose the best variant from several - so, who decides if the melan has bright accents? And again, what conditions for it should be met? P.S. I actually like melan mega Lumineon a lot! I personally think it's gorgeous with these green colors accented with dark-honey spots and eyes~ And the regular one is not bad too My questions still stand though :D
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page