PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in All About Deltas

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > All About Deltas >

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
So we do have tentative answers for all of these, which I guess I should put in the first post - the reason I haven't is because there haven't been any recorded studies of these questions with large sample sizes. Regarding "passing on" types for evolutions and forme changes, I meant via breeding: if you delta a houndour with an eevee parent, it has an increased chance of being normal. If the parent is a vaporeon instead, is it more likely to be normal or water? Same question for different formes. From what I've observed, I'm pretty sure the basic evolution's type is passed on: a vaporeon parent would increase the chance of a normal delta type. However, like I said, I haven't done a specific study of it with a large enough sample size (I'd say at least 30). For breeding deltas from deltas, the question is whether, say, a houndour with a delta dark eevee parent would be more likely to be normal, dark, or both. Anecdotally it seems it would be more likely to be normal, and that the parent's delta type has no impact, but again, we don't really know. Incidentally, I did do a study of dual type parents, and it seems that the parent's first type is roughly twice as likely to be passed on than it's second type. I haven't seen a study of ditto-bred pokemon, but I did see the suggestion thread and I'm pretty sure it's right, so I went ahead and added ditto to all the breeding tables. I suppose I can delete that question now. Hmm, current type race team is a theory I haven't seen before. If someone wants to test that out, I'd love to see the results! And yeah, pokemon in party doesn't seem to influence, but no one's done a study on that either.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page