PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta Species Clan Revival

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Delta Species Clan Revival >

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
yknow, like credence clearwater revival? ill show myself out Howdy yall, this is Muse. Welcome to the Delta Species Clan Revival! Now with more help! You’ve got me handling the editing of posts, then weve also got Deers, Kai, and Emma as my coders/bookkeepers. if i miss people wanting to be on lists while im not around, theyll keep track and let me know when im available now lets get on to the RULES! -pokefarm rules apply -if youre posting more than three delta pokemon, please put them in a hidebox. helps those with slow computers -if you hoard a specific delta type, let us know when you make your first post. itll be recorded so people can gift you them if they so please. this also goes with specific delta’d pokemon you can have multiple hoards -there isnt a password, but just state what name you prefer to be called (and pronouns) and your hoarded delta/pokemon. if you dont have that, tell us your current delta “project” (kind of delta/pokemon youre looking to get, trying to complete dex, etc) so im Muse, she/her pronouns, and i hoard double deltas, or dragon deltas. the next post after this will be for the hoard list.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page