PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
As far as the new player experience goes, might I suggest making the EXP. Share more readily available, perhaps through an early task? I think it would even fit extremely well as a reward for doing X amount of interactions given that it's heavily related to interactions in the first place. While it's not the most expensive account upgrade in the world, it is something I consider to be pretty essential for improving your experience on this site. It gives a lot more immediate and meaningful value for your efforts and it just feels so much better to have some actual control over your eggs. The Egg Timer does technically give you a bit of influence over the experience of your eggs, but it's not very interactive at all as it's a passive experience gain. If however, people wish to keep it at it's current price, I think at the very least it'd be nice to have some sort of mini experience share. This could even be in the form of a passive effect that you just have right off the bat something similar to the games where the first Pokemon (or egg in this case I suppose) in your party gets experience regardless of having the experience share. This would also probably help some new users make the connection that an experience share item even exists at all and would perhaps make them more likely to search for the item. Overall the Exp Share makes the site feel better to use because you're given a sense of independence with your leveling/hatching ventures, thus making the site more enjoyable to many I'd presume. Giving the user a more active and engaging way to play the game right from the get-go would go a long way in new user retention I believe.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page