PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

I could certainly dig in on that information, rmcqu1, yeh - presuming Niet was still here, lol. When I say 'I got curious' it basically means I asked Niet to do some digging because lil' ol' me had a thunk. Man's gone to bed. He tired. If you're interested in the information then I can ask him about it when he wakes up. :) ( We need a better tutorial c': )
I'd definitely be interested. As a suggestion, maybe add a few of these random but still interesting stats onto the Stats page? Would definitely spruce up the kind of bland stats recorded there. Would anyone call "users since I joined" an interesting stat? And I have seen a lot of negativity towards the tutorial, especially with its failure to teach new players lots of the things you need to know to play, or just not being interesting and taking too long. An update to it might help somewhat with player retention.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page