PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

Just woke up.

QUOTE originally posted by Teaques

Because the overwhelming majority of them still buys ZC
This actually interested me so I decided I'd look in to the statistics because it was mentioned in the DevLog that statistics are quite interesting... So uh, here you go. If we look at all users, ever, and ask if they've ever had any interaction with ZC... then 92.7% haven't. If we narrow that down a little bit to 'people who have hatched at least 100 eggs' then we get to 70%. If we then change that to 'people who have hatched at least 1,000 eggs' then it swings in the other direction where 68% of people *have* had some kind of ZC interaction. I'm not doing this to specifically show anything... It's just something that interested me and I thought it might be interesting to you guys too.
Personally I think this horse has been beaten for long enough and people are just going around in circles now. Time to stop and move on. I feel like We all get it at this stage. Could have been handled better but are understanding of the reason why what happened, happened - fair criticism has been offered on the matter, and some unfair, but it is what it is. It seems like the going in circles is resulting in raised tensions and I just don't really see the need for it. The feedback is appreciated but I think we can stop now. c:
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page