PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
I'm going to say something, but even if you give company/business money it doesn't give you the right to treat people in a manner that you wouldn't wish to be treated yourself. The idea that people believe that they can is the same entitlement that people believe that just because they buy coffee at a Starbucks that they can shout at the staff serving the coffee because they got your order wrong. There's a reason why a lot of places have rules where even if you're a customer and if you're rude to the staff you can and will be removed from their property. No, just because you pay money into something doesn't give you that right. Finally, the art staff are volunteers - they're not paid. None of the staff are, we're all volunteers. I get it, you want transparency, but there's a lot going on behind the scenes. A lot that hiring another person to give 'updates' isn't going to achieve anything.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page