PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Trade in deltas for delta points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Trade in deltas for delta points >

SubwayWolf's AvatarSubwayWolf
Oh man, as someone who has hatched thousands of deltas, has a collection of 600+ deltas, and regularly buys/hunts for DP, I'm definitely supporting this one. A delta "sink" would dramatically restore value to deltas. I feel that having a worth of roughly 50gp on average for a regular 5kEHP delta is a telltale sign that they are nothing near worth the cost to make them. Often times I find myself wondertrading or simply releasing deltas because of the low demand for some undesirable types. Even the desirable ones can be tough to profit from. As a person definitely contributing to the oversaturation of the delta market, I vehemently support a "sink"-type option. There's a lot of good conversation in this thread - it seems the biggest question is how much DP the sink would return/yeild. What is a fair rate for that, is worth discussing. Great to see so much feedback on it. Even if the sink return value is a fraction of the cost to create a delta - say, sink return value is equal or lower than the cost of a special of that EHP - it would be beneficial. It seems to be a consensus here that a full return value on DP is not expected. Having a standard rate at, for example, 1/2 rate of shiny DP yeild would be fair, considering it takes multiple S/A to create one delta of the same species. For example - a shiny Tepig yeilds 4DP when sent to the "delta grider" as I like to call it. So a regular delta Tepig would yeild 2DP from the deta grinder. Honestly, though... any rate at all, even 1 DP per delta returned, would improve the delta market considerably. Not to mention the DP market. TL;DR - Complete and total support, fair yield/return rates are a must to make sure this feature is balanced.
zack | journal | shop | icon |
steel delta collector (2,500+)!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page