PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Free to use Melan Bait (taking requests)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Free to use Melan Bait (taking requests) >

Dragoncake's AvatarDragoncake
Hello everyone! I haven't updated this in a while and honestly I'm kind of surprised how active it's been. I finally got some time to get these done again so here I am. There's been so many requests that I've kind of lost track of everything, therefore I'm going to restart the request list! Only requests after this post will be counted now, and I'll put up a little box on the first post to keep track of whats coming up next. To kick it off, I did baits for the new galar 'mon that have been released since quite a few people have asked for that recently: These will be updated to the first post when I can get them uploaded to the onsite image uploader in a few hours or so. In addition, if anyone knows exactly which melans have had colors updated since this was last updated (around 10 months ago) that would be super helpful! Sorry for the super long delay on these and thanks everyone for keeping this thread active while I was gone!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page